Journaling is Therapeutic
Do you enjoy journaling? If you answered yes, how often do you and during what time of day? Leave your answers in the comment section below. If you answered no, we have some prompts below to help change that.
Journaling can be a great outlet for expressing how you feel clearly and concisely! If you don’t know where to start, take these five journal prompts to guide you in addressing your state of mental health today.
Daily Journal Prompts
- 10 things that made you smile today.
- 3 things that made you anxious today.
- 5 things you are currently stressed about.
- Do you have a good support system for your anxiety? List problems, then solutions to build a support system.
- 10 things that you love about yourself.
Share Our Thoughts With Us
Once you complete one of these journal prompts, feel free to share it with us. If you’re open to it, you can share the full version on our blog as a featured contributor. You can fill out the form to sign up today.